Pages

Tuesday 25 June 2013

Questionnaire

PLEASE FILL IN THE QUESTIONNAIRE

Questionnaire

1) How often do you read my blog?
Once a Month
Twice a Month
Three or More times a Month

2) Do you think the advice I give is good?
Brilliant
Ok
Terrible

3) Do you have cattle? (if no go to question 6)
Yes
No

4) How many cattle do you have?
59 or less
60-199
200-499
500 or more

5) Do you think I should give some advice on cattle?
No advice on Cattle
A little bit
Yes

6) Have you got sheep? (if not go to question 9)
Yes
No

7) How many sheep do you own?
10 or less
11-50
50-100
100-999
1000 or more

8) What breeds do you own?
_______________________

8) Do you like farming?
Yes
No
Sort of

*Name)
*Age)
*Email)
(to give you updates)
*Would you like me to keep you updated with all of the latest news from the shows and sales?


* Required


Copy the questionnaire on to a blank email or a word document or ask me to send you it by email and then send it to me at hanleysuffolks@gmail.com

Jack

No comments:

Post a Comment